The Countdown has begun!

26 days....26 DAYS!

Folks this is seeming all to real right about now! The countdown is ticking away, the stack of paperwork to complete before I leave is growing, and my to-do list seems to be never ending; but the time's   still ticking away!

I have an orientation this week in Columbus and it'll be the first time I get to meet some of the other crazies that are embarking on this amazing adventure with me as well as hopefully getting at least a chunk of my million questions answered.

I'll leave you go with a funny from a student of mine that I ran into at church the other day.

After running up and giving me a huge hug, he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and asked, "Miss St. John, when are you leaving to Tilwaynia?"   You've got to love them!

No comments

Comments and love notes welcome!