Just a little stinky!

June 17, 2010

So I have officially been out in the middle of approximately nowhere for the last 2 days…with no luggage! The airlines managed to lose my bags and as far as I know the poor bag has been in at least 7 different airports since the last time I saw it... But…luckily I came well prepared! I get my luggage in 6 days when I get to Spain and until then I have 1 pair of pants, 2 shirts, 1sweatshirt, and a pair of underwear :/ not so pleasant lol…but the book store did let me in today even though they weren’t open yet so I now have clothes to wear and I have toiletries from probably ½ the girls on the ship to wear and am know as “aww you’re the girl who lost your luggage” lol.

But on a brighter note, the trip so far has been great! I have met tons of new people and are making many new friends! Classes start tomorrow; Biology, Poetry, andGlobal Studies, and I am hoping to join a couple groups here on the ship (such as helping with arts and craft with the kids!, babysitting, and a community service group!) A couple friends and I have also started planning out what we are doing when we arrive in Spain and it is crazy to think that we are going tobe traveling around the world to so many different countries with so many countless opportunities presented to us!

Well, that’s about it for now I’m not super tired but I’m 3 hours ahead of my normal time right now so I should probably force myself to sleep so I can get to class in the morning! Can’t wait to hear from everyone back home! 

5 comments

  1. Pablo Christlieb
    6:34 PM on June 17, 2010
    Tracy your trip looks very nice, good luck with your baggage, and we will be following all around.
    Big kiss. Delta, Alejandro, Mauricio & Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma H
    7:26 PM on June 17, 2010
    Good grief several pairs of undies are a must in the carry on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie Bowsher
    10:21 PM on June 17, 2010
    i am so proud of you! already doing community service? haha, guess i should have guessed that! keep the blogs coming, they are great! stay safe! LNL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristie Bowsher
    10:21 PM on June 17, 2010
    i am so proud of you! already doing community service? haha, guess i should have guessed that! keep the blogs coming, they are great! stay safe! LNL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin
    7:41 AM on June 19, 2010
    Want to keep you up to date on my recreation of your trip in our bath tub, have been floating in what looks like soap scum, and passed a rubber duck early in the morning. One scary moment, when my little boat got caught on the chain to the drainage plug.You ought to see me, I wear a Captain's cap when moving my little boat around the tub. I'm going to have the soap scum removed when I get to Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!