It's Like Magic!

July 15, 2010 

So the most amazing thing happened on Wednesday, I got a phone call that there was something for me in the gangway and when I went down there they gave me something called luggage! This luggage thing that they gave me was really cool too! It was full of lots of clean clothes and shoes that fit me and all the shampoos and lotions that I used to use at home and it even came with complementary camera chargers and clean underwear! I’m not sure who thought of such a neat invention but I have definitely put it to good use since I have gotten it and have also started to make more friends since I don’t smell quite as much anymore! :P But in case anyone from home finds it as humorous as people on the ship do here are some final numbers as far as I know concerning my poor bag!

30 days MIA -- 15ish airports -- 5 countries -- 4 airlines -- 1 severely exploded conditioner -- 1 exploded toothpaste -- and countless wrinkled clothes!

Also I found out that you can survive a month with…

2 shirts…1 pair of pants…2 pairs of shorts…1 pair of underwear…and a partridge in a pair tree (oh wait that was in my luggage)…I guess it was a pair of old navy flip flops instead!

4 comments

  1. Martin
    7:29 PM on July 16, 2010
    I'm not sure I would have let you on your first plane with exploding conditioner and toothpaste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma H
    7:51 AM on July 17, 2010
    Bless you my child!!!!! I certainly hope there was someone there to take of picture of you being reunited with your luggage. There should have been one with your arms around it planting a huge kiss. How many pairs of underwear are you going to take in your carry on in the future? :-) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin
    8:36 AM on July 19, 2010
    Good news!!!! Your luggage has just received 12 accredited hours from Lost Luggage University, it seems it was in more countrys than you, and received better grades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley christman
    12:48 AM on July 27, 2010
    yay for getting your luggage! :) Sounds like your trip has been wonderful sister!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!